Construction Project Manager
Min. Experience: Experienced
Americon is a self-performing General Contractor that performs multiple contract types (design-build, Construction Manager, and traditional lump-sum). We design and build multi-family/assisted living facilities, office buildings, churches, agricultural structures, industrial buildings, and much more! Our project/contract prices range from $1,000 to $40 million dollars.
Americon is a construction and development firm that builds relationships from instilling confidence. Over the past 36 years, Americon has constructed almost every type of building imaginable, while retaining and developing the finest craftsman possible.
Our services range from selecting a piece of land to hanging the last door. We are one of Western Wisconsin’s largest multi-family builders, having constructed thousands of apartment units and hundreds of thousands square feet of office/retail space.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager that has knowledge within multiple construction areas. These areas include the design-build commercial/residential markets and/or public hard bid market. The candidate must be highly organized, professional, excellent communicator, efficient, self-starter, and have a hard work ethic. The project manager will be responsible for finding project leads, initial project designs, estimating, managing the project, and close-outs of the project.
Americon’s best asset, is our craftsman. Many of our carpenters have been with us for over 25 years, we can attribute our high repeat customer rate directly to them. Our core focus is achieving the highest possible quality of craftsmanship while leaving long-lasting relationships with all parties involved.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design work
- Submittal & Shop drawings
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Weekly Microsoft Project schedules
- Coordinating/instructing onsite superintendent/foreman
- Project financials
- Conducting job site progress meetings
- Invoices/Pay applications
- Approval of all subcontract pay requests
- Help gather all project close out’s; operation and maintenance manual information
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred, but not required
- Prefer 5 years’ experience as a commercial construction project manager
- Prefer 3 year’s of Design Build knowledge
- Valid Driver’s License
- MS project experience preferred, but not required
- MS excel experience
- Highly organized and excellent communication skills required
- Full-Time Team Members are eligible for the following benefits: 2 Health Insurance options, FSA and HSA options, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Vacation.
- Salary is based on experience.