The design build method is our construction method of choice. We find that our most successful projects are design build, because it allows us to have input into the project from day one. Our industry experience can provide valuable feedback for the client in the planning stages, and prevent many timely and costly errors. By assigning Americon responsibility for the entire project, it strengthens the channel of communication between client and the project.
Our due diligence and pre-construction services during design-build will advance your project to the first step.
Our design-build process includes:
• Establishing project objectives
• Creating a strategy/project approach
• Include all parties in pre-design (architects, engineers, owners, occupants, and subcontractors)
• Identify potential constraints
• Budgetary reviews
• Establishing a guaranteed maximum price
• Product reviews
• Organizing a project team
• Creating a schedule.
Having the ability to perform preconstruction service can prevent many future project changes. Changes that typically cause schedule delays and change project cost. Typically, the design-build method is less costly and results in a shorter project timeline.